Re: Verizon guidelines

Jo, the problem remains that CTG is currently being used to justify
abusive installations. This is the reality.
Anyway, I now believe that there is limited value in discussing this
further, since the core of the discussion has been reached.

Manifesto Signers: the responsibility of preserving mobile content must
be 100% of operators who deploy transcoders.

CTG WG: If a content owner does not want its content reformatted, they
need to actively change their application and use Vary and
Cache-Control:no-transform headers.

Do we agree on these simple statements?

Luca