Re: Feedback on content transformation guidelines ( LC-2066 LC-2067 LC-2068 LC-2069 LC-2070 LC-2071 LC-2073 LC-2072 LC-2074 LC-2075 LC-2076 LC-2077 LC-2078 LC-2079 LC-2080 LC-2081 LC-2082 LC-2083 LC-2084)

You don't want to go around the houses again, but you keep deriving
implications from my words which are not there.

In the case of probing there is *nothing* that a site owner must do. In
your case, the site owner must modify the way their site works.

It is up to a proxy to recognize that a URL is pointing to a JAD file
and probe should not take place.

Luca