Re: CTG: non-traditional browsing applications

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the detailed comment, I'll register it in the tracking system.

Here are a couple of links to previous discussions on the topic. This
does not entail that it should not be discussed again, I am merely
"linking" thoughts together here.

Tom raised similar concerns back in October 2008:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-ct/2008Oct/0041.html

We also discussed this with the Webapps working group in May 2008 that
issues the XMLHttpRequest spec:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2008May/0064.html and