Re: Comments on "Content Transformation Guidelines 1.0"

Many thanks for reviewing the document and pointing us to RFC 3238.

We will review the issues in RFC 3238, and, although not formally
resolved yet, are likely to mention it explicitly in next versions of
the draft.

Francois Daoust,
W3C Staff Contact,
Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group.