Re: Reused IDs

Hi Elliotte,

Thanks for the note.
That is not what I see in the document though.

The latest version of the document is at:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/ct-guidelines/

... and does not seem to have duplicated IDs.

I checked previous versions of the Content Transformation Guidelines
document in case we were not talking about the same version, but could
not find duplicated IDs either.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Francois.