Re: transcoders bad

I see two outcomes here:

1) the working group adopts developers' suggestions (imprimis User-Agent
and HTTPS preservation), and developers endorse CTGs.

2) the working group doesn't adopt developers suggestions: I will make
sure the mobile world knows that CTGs are NOT endorsed by developers and
that W3C is available to put its stamp on whatever document anyone with
enough money to seat at the W3C table wants.

Personally, I would much prefer the first outcome.

Luca