Re: Comments on Content Transformation Guidelines?

Hi Luca,

Many thanks for the feedback!

I added your comments to our tracking system. While it may be some time
before we get back to you with some proposed resolutions and/or some
requests for clarification, we will address them as soon as possible.

Luca Passani wrote:
 > I will forward this message to WMLProgramming (the WURFL mailing list)
 > to see if other developers have something to add.

Thanks for forwarding the message to the WMLProgramming mailing-list. As
you probably noticed, I sent an email today to the mailing-list to ask
for feedback as well.

Francois.