Re: Accessibility TF: Quick reference guide MWBP-WCAG

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:05:08 +0100, Miguel Garcia
<miguel.garcia@fundacionctic.org> wrote:

> In a previous mail I talked about including a summary table with the
> mapping between MWBP and WCAG in the document.
>
> My idea is to extend the table so it becomes a quick guide of how to
> make a mobile OK Basic (and later Pro) compliance page conforms to WCAG
> 1.0.
>
> I have attached just a outline because I'm not sure if this document is
> interesting to the group.

I think this is a good thing. I am not sure if it should be in the same
document, or whether we should break the documents out. There are cases
where you have to do something specific beyond the requirements of
mobileBP to meet the requirements of the relevant checkpoint in WCAG, so
it could become a big document (it should also link to techniques or the
relevant WCAG checkpoint at least) - especially if we do the inverse as
well (which would also be good).

cheers

Chaals

http://my.opera.com/chaals              Try the Kestrel - Opera 9.5 alpha