From: Katerina Gkirtzou <katerina.gkirtzou@athenarc.gr>
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2024 12:51
To: public-bpmlod@w3.org <public-bpmlod@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [BPMLOD] Next regular meeting

Dear all,

thanks to all for providing your availability. The next BPMLOD meeting would be on Friday 17th of May, from 10:00-11:00 CEST.

Agenda can be found: https://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Teleconference,_17/05/2024

Connection details will be added later on.

Best regards,
Katerina
on behalf of BPMLOD W3C community group chairs

May 17, 2024 • 11 AM-12 PM

--
Katerina Gkirtzou, PhD (she/her)
Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP)

it is time to organize the next BPMLOD regular meeting to see the progress of each individual subject.  To this end, please provide your availability in the following Doodle until Friday the 3rd of May end of business day.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dP5M32ze

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Katerina on behalf of BPMLOD chairs