Re: [BPMLOD] Next regular meeting

Dear all and happy new year!

This is a kind reminder that our next *BPMLOD telco* will take place
tomorrow*Wednesday 10th of January at 11:00 CET.*

Agenda and connection details can be found :
https://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Teleconference,_10/01/2024

Best regards,
Katerina
on behalf of BPMLOD W3C community group chairs

--
Katerina Gkirtzou, PhD (she/her)
Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP)