Re: BPMLOD and string metadata

Yep.

For what it's worth, we've also in the past had experiences such as the
following with groups that contained people who were previously unaware
of GitHub:

a. one email list that was moving slowly suddenly came to life once we
switched to GitHub, and has been very active since.

b. in another group there were indeed people who resisted the move away
from email because GH was something new and unknown, but eventually they
realised the benefit and that (GH issues especially) is really easy to
use, and now the whole group has all technical discussions in GH.

Btw, if useful, i created some simple, picture-based introductions to
using GitHub issues that i can point you to (for people who were
previously inexperienced and fearful).

Just mentioning it as an alternative possibility.  I guess we'll see
what the chairs decide.

best,
ri