Re: BPMLOD and string metadata

Sure.

I should mention, btw, that this is not a simple matter of open
preference – the group should have a strong argument for using emails
for technical discussions that takes into account the people outside the
group who will interact with it. (Email is typically used for admin
related topics, like this one, though.) The W3C actually discourages use
of emails for technical discussions by Working Groups, and use of GH
issues is the standard mode of operation.  Note also that, for example,
this greatly facilitates the process of horizontal review (ie. reviews
for i18n, accessibility, privacy, & security) which are essential parts
of tech report devt at W3C, as well as wider public review, as the
review process relies on labels associated with GH issues.  The
difference in effectiveness of reviews since we moved away from email
threads is like night and day. Use of GH issues make threads findable
and much more easy to read, it also avoids splintering (in the way this
thread has), and can be labelled for automatic processing,
crossreferencing, etc.

hth
ri