[bpmlod] next telco will be on 21th May

From: Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 14:38:09 +0200
To: "public-bpmlod@w3.org" <public-bpmlod@w3.org>
Dear all,

This is to confirm that we are not having a BPMLOD telco this week. The
next one will be on 21th May. We will send the agenda in advance but, in
principle, it will be devoted to analyse the progresses in the preparation
of the guidelines for linguistic LD, as well as to gather feedback on the
reference cards that are being developed in the context of the LIDER
project (more info about this will come in a future email)

Best regards,

--
Jorge Gracia, PhD
Ontology Engineering Group