[bpmlod] next telco: final reference cards, guidelines, and future plans (30/07/2015)

From: Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 12:58:27 +0200
To: "public-bpmlod@w3.org" <public-bpmlod@w3.org>
Dear BPMLOD members,

Our next telco (the last one before Summer break) will take place tomorrow
30th July at 15:00 CEST (other time zones at [1]).

We will collect feedback for our last two reference cards (NIF and ODRL),
review the status of the guidelines for LD generation of language
resources, and discuss ideas and future plans for the group.

Agenda and connection details are in the wiki as usual [2]

Best regards,

Jorge

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BPMLOD+conf+call&iso=20150730T13&ah=1