4 days to go! Entering Vici Easy peasy!

From: Marieke Guy <marieke.guy@okfn.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 09:08:51 +0100
To: public-bpmlod@w3.org
Dear All,

There is only 4 days left in which to submit an entry to the final
LinkedUp Challenge - the Vici Competition
<http://linkedup-challenge.org>. Submissions need to be in on 5th September.

Just to remind you - for Vici we are inviting you to design and build
advanced prototypes and tools that exploit linked and/or open data for
addressing real educational needs. Your tool should be mature and
stable; it should be used or have been used by a fair amount of users on
a realistic scale. All the Vici details are available from the Challenge
Website <http://linkedup-challenge.org>.

We've just written a post on how you can submit your prototype
<http://linkedup-project.eu/2014/09/02/submitting-for-vici-easy-peasy/>.
There is also a post on the 10 things you need to know if you are
thinking of submitting
<http://linkedup-project.eu/2014/07/29/vici-summer-inspiration/>.

But don't be scared off. You just need to fill in a brief online form,
or upload a brief description. It really is easy peasy! And once you've
entered who knows what will happen - hear from our previous winners on
the possibilities <http://linkedup-challenge.org/#participate>.

If you have any questions then just email the LinkedUp team
<http://linkedup-project.eu/contact/> - we're here to help!

Looking forward to your submission!

Marieke
--