[bpmlod] poll for telcos time (and no telco next week)

From: Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 13:44:39 +0200
To: "public-bpmlod@w3.org" <public-bpmlod@w3.org>
Dear BMPLOD group members,

During the las telco we agreed on preparing a poll for choosing a new time
for the telcos. We agreed also on keeping Thursday as week of the day (with
the intention of alternating with the telcos of W3C LD4LT group). Please
fill your preference in this doodle:  http://doodle.com/bfndpyfv8rrrkff7

Another remark: the next planned telco is next week, but many potential
attendants (and the chairs) will be at ISWC conference, so I'd suggest to
skip it.

Best regards,

--
Jorge Gracia, PhD