Re: [bpmlod] Guidelines for converting BabelNet as Linguistic Linked Data

Philipp, very nice comments, thank you very much!
Whenever possible, we explained the issue a little better. In general we
have already started addressing some of the points you highlighted and the
next version of the document will include them too!

Regards,
Tiziano

: