Re: [bpmlod] type of LRs resources for the guidelines

Hi Jorge,

I can confirm that I can make a start on the TM/parallel text guidelines.

For terminology, perhaps we need to wait for the LD4LT discussion to
surface a clearer set of use cases before putting too much effort ito
guidelines?

Corpora is a big area, perhaps we could break this down into text
corpora and multimedia/multimodal corpora? Engaging with the acadmic
practice of evluation campaigns might be a good way to understand what
needed here, though again some clearer idea of use cases is still
needed, especially for industrial applications of differetn corpora.
Another one to feed back to the LD4LT group for more input perhaps?

Regards,
Dave