[bpmlod] call for volunteers for co-chair

From: Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 16:58:48 +0100
To: "public-bpmlod@w3.org" <public-bpmlod@w3.org>, Jose Emilio Labra Gayo <labra@uniovi.es>
Dear all,

As some of you already know, Dominic Jones, one of the co-chairs of the
BPMLOD group, left TCD recently. Unfortunately, due to the obligations of
his new position, he will not be able to continue chairing the group.
In order to substitute him we would like to ask for volunteers within the
group. We are looking for someone willing to invest some time and effort
helping us in leading the group's activities, which includes generating and
editing documentation, attending all the telcos, chairing some sessions,
etc.
Anyone interested please drop us an email by Wednesday 5th March EOB. If
there are several candidates we will arrange a voting during (or before)
the next telco.

Best regards,

Jorge & Jose

--