[bpmlod] Guidelines for LD generation of language resources

From: Tiziano Flati <tiziano.flati@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 15:41:48 +0200
To: "public-bpmlod@w3.org" <public-bpmlod@w3.org>
Dear all,

as agreed, I updated the bpmlod page about the guidelines for LD generation
of language resources and restyled the table a bit. You can have a look
here
https://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Guidelines_for_LD_generation_of_Language_resources_-_previous_notes

I managed to group the two rows about WordNet/BabelNet so as to clarify
that BabelNet is a particular case of this scenario.
I also added a new column in order to specify the name of the resource
(apart its type).

Best,
Tiziano Flati