[bpmlod] next telco: patterns for textual information (finish) and first guidelines (03/07/2014)

From: Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 20:01:18 +0200
To: "public-bpmlod@w3.org" <public-bpmlod@w3.org>
Dear BPMLOD community members,

This is a kind reminder of our next telco, that will take place this
Thursday 3th July, at 10:00 CEST. Other time zones:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BPMLOD+conf+call&iso=20140703T08&ah=1

Agenda and contact details can be found at
https://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Teleconference,_3/07/2014

In short, we will review open actions, finish our review of pattens for
textual information, and have a status update on the first guidelines for
generating language resources as LD.

You can find the minutes of the last telco here:
http://www.w3.org/2014/06/19-bpmlod-minutes.html

Best regards,

--
Jorge Gracia, PhD