Re: [bpmlod] next telco on 17th January 2014 ("re-starting")

Hi all,

  I would like to participate in these calls. However, this Friday I
can't, sorry.

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universität Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld