BP-MLODE - Kick Off Meeting (Date, Time, Agenda). [via Best Practices for Multilingual Linked Open Data Community Group]

From: Dominic Jones <Dominic.Jones@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:50:04 +0000
To: public-bpmlod@w3.org
Dear Community Group Participants. Our first kick of meeting will be held on
Thursday the 20th of June at 8am Dublin time, which is 9am in Berlin and Madrid.
Please find below details of GoToMeeting which we’ll use for connecting. You
can use the GoToMeeting VOIP client, which is downloaded in the link below or
you [...]

This post sent on Best Practices for Multilingual Linked Open Data Community
Group

'BP-MLODE - Kick Off Meeting (Date, Time, Agenda). '

http://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/2013/06/14/bp-mlode-kick-off-meeting-date-time-agenda/

Learn more about the Best Practices for Multilingual Linked Open Data Community