Re: [bpmlod] poll for regular telcos

From: Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 14:24:39 +0200
To: "public-bpmlod@w3.org" <public-bpmlod@w3.org>
Dear all,

This is a gentle reminder to those that have not filled the poll for
the regular telcos yet. We are closing it in a couple of days:
http://www.doodle.com/rrydvac8bhrnpbbp
Further, if you want to suggest some use cases, please write down your
ideas at  http://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Use_cases_definition.
A complete description is not needed yet, but it would be good to have
at least some titles for start working.

Best regards,

Jorge

--