From: Jorge Gracia [mailto:jgracia@fi.upm.es]
Sent: 07 August 2013 07:49
To: public-bpmlod@w3.org
Subject: [bpmlod] Details of today's telco (7th April)

Dear all,

Today's telco of the W3C BP-MLOD group will take place at 13:00 UTC,
15:00 CEST (7th April). Other time zones:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BPMLOD+conf+call&is
o=20130807T13&ah=1

We expect a short meeting. The main topic in the agenda is to discuss the
current list of use cases (it has been little movement on that since the
last telco).

Notice that we move from the usual GotoMeeting to the W3C teleconference
service (zakim bridge)

CALL-IN DETAILS

Telephone: +1.617.761.6200, conference passcode 2765 ("BPML") IRC details:
http://irc.w3.org, name of the channel: #bpmlod

AGENDA

1) Updates on the list of use cases and case studies
2) Suggestions and ideas for the topics discussion starting in September

Best regards,

Jorge, Jose & Dom

--
Jorge Gracia, PhD