Re: where is the blockchain for day-to-day use?

Hi. Alexaner.

this is Mountie Lee as one of CG chairs.

to get more traction from members, I think you share more background
information of your program.
many members has their internal resources.
but I believe some members are not willing to expose their research result
without clear reasons.

regards
mountie

--
Mountie Lee

PayGate -- Payment & Money Remittance Service

Tel : +82 2 2140 2700
E-Mail : mountie@paygate.net