Re: where is the blockchain for day-to-day use?

Hi Wendy, and everyone. The interest is in "where is this applicable" and
how is this going beyond crypto currencies.

As for "grandma" being "off-putting" or not, from your email I can see that
the msg was well understood -off putting or not.

Who are the CG chairs of this mailing list? and what is the policy of this
mailing list regarding CfP or general announcements of interest for this
community?

Best.

--
Alexander Garcia