Odp: Re: This weeks call

From: Marta Piekarska <marta@blockstream.io>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 06:17:22 -0700
To: "Colleen Kirtland" <cskirtland@yahoo.com>, "" <public-blockchain@w3.org>
Colleen,
we are meeting in 2h, thats 8am PST
have a good day
On 3/28/2017 8:14:39 AM, Colleen Kirtland <cskirtland@yahoo.com> napisał:
Hi Marta,

When you say the "usual" time to you mean time before Daylight savings in the US?  I can't meet at 9 am PST because my work day starts and I have a standing conflict. I don't want to prevent the group from meeting though if it is more convenient for others! I sent out the latest use case document last week.

Thanks,
Colleen