Re: This weeks call

From: Colleen Kirtland <cskirtland@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 15:14:34 +0000 (UTC)
To: Marta Piekarska <marta@blockstream.io>, "public-blockchain@w3.org" <public-blockchain@w3.org>
Hi Marta,
When you say the "usual" time to you mean time before Daylight savings in the US?  I can't meet at 9 am PST because my work day starts and I have a standing conflict. I don't want to prevent the group from meeting though if it is more convenient for others! I sent out the latest use case document last week.
Thanks,Colleen