AGENDA for concall 24.03

From: Marta Piekarska <marta@blockstream.io>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:14:18 +0000
To: public-blockchain@w3.org
Dear all

First regrets but I won't be able to join in today. However I hope that you will have a very productive discussion and would love to read the minutes

I suggest the following agenda:

1. Pick scribe
2. Use case document, progress report, what more is needed: Adam
3. Use case standard document, progress report, feedback on the latest version: Coleen
4. F2F in Paris, Marta via email, please discuss any agenda points you'd want to add.

Have a great day

Security Architect @ Blockstream

mp@blockstream.com

+491703311307 (Germany)
+14159608938 (U.S)
Signal, Wickr (martap).

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse typos.