Re: Continued elaboration of our Use case standard document

From: Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 23:58:45 -0400
To: Colleen Kirtland <cskirtland@yahoo.com>
Cc: Blockchain CG <public-blockchain@w3.org>
You might want to add "A Prescription" as a Healthcare Level 5 Use Case.
It's what I maintain in the Verifiable Claims context and Rebooting Web of
Trust. It's a very clean use-case because prescriptions are familiar to
everyone and the regulations are clear.

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: http://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-2/