Re: Blockchain CG at TPAC 2016

Not yet, I will send out a proposed agenda today and we will discuss it on the call tomorrow.

on a side note - I didn’t realize my flight to Vancouver was overlapping so I might need to drop off at some point from the call but will stay as long as possible.

Have a good day
—
Security Architect @ Blockstream

mp@blockstream.com