Re: Blockchain CG at TPAC 2016

From: Marta Piekarska <marta@blockstream.io>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 22:59:36 -0700
Cc: Marta <marta@blockstream.com>, Mountie Lee <mountie@paygate.net>, public-blockchain@w3.org
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Not yet, I will send out a proposed agenda today and we will discuss it on the call tomorrow.

on a side note - I didn’t realize my flight to Vancouver was overlapping so I might need to drop off at some point from the call but will stay as long as possible.

Have a good day
—
Security Architect @ Blockstream

mp@blockstream.com