Re: Blockchain CG at TPAC 2016

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 00:37:45 -0400
To: Mountie Lee <mountie@paygate.net>, public-blockchain@w3.org
Hi, Mountie–

We can ask the TPAC organizers if they have a larger room for us. Can
you contact whoever you talked to originally about booking us space, and
CC me. I can try to help sort it out.

BTW, I'm technically going to be doing the Pointer Events WG f2f on
Tuesday, but I plan to attend the Blockchain CG in the morning at least.

Do we have a published agenda?

Thanks!
Doug