Re: Blockchain Technologies Feature Analysis

Manu, Just following up to say thanks for forwarding this. I haven’t had a good read through yet as I have a number of tight deadlines in the next week or so, but will take time to study it carefully after that.  It looks like an excellent resource, though!

One thing I am wondering just off the top is whether it might be possible to integrate an assessment of record keeping requirements for guaranteeing long-term authenticity and accessibility with the security requirements, so as I read through I will consider how this may map to some of the international record keeping standards that I mentioned at the W3C workshop in June.

Thanks again for sharing this document!

Best wishes,
Vicki.