From: Doug Schepers [mailto:schepers@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 8:02 AM
To: Marta Piekarska; Blockchain Workshop
Cc: Marta
Subject: Re: W3C Blockchain Workshop Follow-Up

Hey, folks!

Sorry, I wasn't checking email over the weekend (I have some medical
stuff going on, and I'm also hosting an out-of-town guest).

Marta, I appreciate your enthusiasm in getting people to help on the
report! But I want to be clear that it's completely voluntary if people
want to help… nobody is under any obligation!

Obviously, you're the experts, and the report will be better for any
contributions you make, but I'll get the report done in the next couple
of days, regardless!

For those of you who've already sent me notes and suggestions, either
on-list, off-list, or via Github, thank you! I'll integrate them, and
show everyone the report for review before releasing it more widely.

Thanks!
Doug