Re: Update Regarding Review of W3C Papers

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Dazza Greenwood <dazza@civics.com> wrote:

> * We are asking all Program Committee members to rate the papers and
> expressions of interest on suitability of the topic to be one of the
> planned lightning talks and other presentations or focus areas for the
> event.
> * Please use this form to rate the papers:
> http://goo.gl/forms/5SJwDSQ7f9ghwW7t1
> * We have decided to extend the deadline for review of the papers until
> end of Monday, June 13th.

I have completed my review, mostly of position papers but I did mark a few
others.

For next time, a rating system of 1-5 didn’t work well with 3 as neutral.
Not enough differentiation between 4 and 5. I’d say change it to 1 as
reject, 2 as neutral, 3 as interesting, 4 as soft accept, and 5 as strong
accept.

— Christopher Allen