Re: position papers for PC members

Hi, folks–

Sorry for being incommunicado, I was traveling and at a conference. I'm
still catching up on email.

Neha, I've now added you to the other chairs to the
team-blockchain-submission list, so you should get all the position
papers going forward. I've forwarded y'all the ones we already got.

I'd prefer that PC participants continue to send position papers to that
list, or to this list, so we can all stay synced.

Thanks–
Doug