Re: Question about 'ontologizing' a survey?

Dear Dan,

The difference between 2 and 3. In 2 you annotate a chunk of text in the
question, e.g., "Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with Diabetes?"
Only "Diabetes" is annotated and associated with the term
http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/DOID_9351 in the Disease Ontology. In 3 you
annotated the whole question with the term from the ontology (so the
annotation would come from a NER but would be applied to the whole question
rather than only the recognized bit in the text).

Kind regards,