Re: Bioschemas Validation Meeting

I can’t make it on Thursday but it would be incredibly useful to have a
single place that points to any/all known systems that consume (i.e.
parse/extract and do something) data that includes bioschemas vocabulary.
Ideally with shacl or shex definitions but even just natural language would
be fantastic.

For generic validation of json-ld syntax, rdfa, microdata syntax etc
hopefully validator.schema.org will meet basic needs, although I hope pure
opensource tools will converge too.

Looking forward to reading the notes,

Dan