From: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>
Sent: 12 August 2021 15:29
To: Lars Willighagen
Cc: public-bioschemas@w3.org; LJ.Garcia
Subject: Re: Tool to convert bibtex to schema.org JSON-LD

Lars,

this should not be too hard for citation.js [0], that it may already support it?

Egon

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 4:10 PM LJ.Garcia <lj.garcia.co@gmail.com<mailto:lj.garcia.co@gmail.com>> wrote:
Does any of you know of a tool to convert bibtex or RIS to schema.org<http://schema.org> JSON-LD? I did a quick search on Google but nothing really pop up. It would be a nice plugin that we could offer to the Bioschemas community for researchers who want to add markup to their publications page.

Any thoughts?

0.https://citation.js.org/

--
This year I am stepping down as co-Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Cheminformatics, because of a conflict of interest with Springer Nature. See https://twitter.com/egonwillighagen/status/1403299501947899907

-----
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT
Maastricht University (http://www.bigcat.unimaas.nl/)