Re: Tool to convert bibtex to schema.org JSON-LD

Lars,

this should not be too hard for citation.js [0], that it may already
support it?

Egon

0.https://citation.js.org/

--
This year I am stepping down as co-Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of
Cheminformatics, because of a conflict of interest with Springer Nature.

-----
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT
Maastricht University (http://www.bigcat.unimaas.nl/)