Taxon and TaxonName types published by NMNH Paris

Dear all,

We have updated the markup of species webpages of the National Museum of
Natural History of Paris. The 180.000+ webpages are now annotated with
types Taxon <https://bioschemas.org/types/Taxon/0.4-DRAFT/>v0.4-DRAFT
<https://bioschemas.org/types/TaxonName/0.1-DRAFT/> AND TaxonName
v0.1-DRAFT <https://bioschemas.org/types/TaxonName/0.1-DRAFT/>.

Main changes:
- the taxon names (either reference name of synonyms) are now given with
the 2 available options: directly with name and alternateName, and as
TaxonName instances with scientificName and alternateScientificName.
- identifiers of 3rd-party data sources are given with PropertyValue
instances where the value is the identifier itself and the propertyID is
the Wikidata property such as http://www.wikidata.org/prop/direct/P846
for "GBIF id".

You may check this example:
https://inpn.mnhn.fr/espece/cd_nom/60878/?lg=en   - In the source, look