Re: encodesBioChemEntity / isEncodedByBioChemEntity

Hi both,

During the BioHackathon 2018 there was a group working on RNA and another
one on Enzyme, they used encodesBioChemEntity and isEncodedByBioChemEntity
as you can see on the draft profiles for RNA (
https://bioschemas.org/types/RNA/0.1-DRAFT-2019_06_21/) and Enzyme (
bioschemas.org/types/Enzyme/0.1-DRAFT-2019_06_20/). We do not know of any
implementation yet (not surprising because they are in draft status) but
the communities considered important having those properties so I guess
there are use cases for them. Maybe someone who has worked on those
profiles can say a bit more?

Kind regards,