Re: encodesBioChemEntity / isEncodedByBioChemEntity

I'm not an expert on bioschemas, and I can't tell the intent of the
existing relation, but IMHO many molecular biologists would understand
encodes to be specifically the gene to protein relationship.

I don't know if bioschemas is intended for representing the kind of
information you'd get in a GFF3 file, e.g central dogma
gene->transcript->protein, ncRNAs, regulatory regions. If so I'd be
interested in being involved and aligning with existing modeling efforts in
genomics (RO/SO, biolink).