Re: ELIXIR Biohackathon 2020

Carole, agreed. The scraping and using that. Emma, in the Tox task,
suggested to invite Evan Bolton of PubChem this year. He's interested in
pipeling the scraped MolecularEntity content into PubChem

Egon

--
Hi, do you like citation networks? Already 51% of all citations are
available <https://i4oc.org/> available for innovative new uses

-----
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT