Specify new type

From: Alan Williams <alan.r.williams@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 09:08:20 +0000
To: "public-bioschemas@w3.org" <public-bioschemas@w3.org>
Hello everyone

I have specified the information for two profiles, however I do not understand how to specify the type-related information in bioschemas.,github.io. The types in the _types folder contain some significant HTML that appears to be generated from somewhere. Any help is appreciated.

--
Alan

The University of Manchester belongs to the European R&D infrastructure IBISBA 1.0
The project has received funding from the European Unionís Horizon 2020
Research and Innovation Programme under grant agreement No 730976.
To find out more visit https://www.ibisba.eu