Re: Open Meeting on Application Profiles December 17 16:00 UTC

Hi Leyla,

That is great. At the January call will be fine.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair J G Gray
Associate Professor in Computer Science,

Email: A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk<mailto:A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>
Web: http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~ajg33

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5711-4872

Office: Earl Mountbatten Building 1.39
Twitter: @gray_alasdair

Heriot-Watt is a global University, as a result my working hours may not be your working hours. Do not feel pressure to reply to this email outside your working hours.

To arrange a meeting: https://doodle.com/mm/alasdairgray/book-a-time