Re: FW: Open Meeting on Application Profiles December 17 16:00 UTC

Hi Alasdair,

Thanks for the information. I can attend the meeting from 5 to 6:30 pm CET
(did not see how long it will take). I cannot report immediately to the
community due to some coming deadlines but on the Community Call in January.

Kind regards,