quick question about polymorphism in schema.org

From: Stuart Owen <stuart.owen@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 13:32:30 +0100
To: "public-bioschemas@w3.org" <public-bioschemas@w3.org>
Hi,

I guess this is more of a schema.org question, rather than bioschema.org
specifically, but still relevant and hopefully somebody can help.

Thanks to some productive days at the ELIXIR UK Hackathon, we've now
added and deployed quite a lot of new Bioschema descriptions to
https://fairdomhub.org and will be included in our next SEEK release.
When testing with Googles structured data testing tool, I've noticed it
reports an error due to a link from Dataset#provider to a Project, when
it expects and Organization (or Person). However, Project is a subclass
of Organization, so I'd expect it to be OK.

Should I be concerned about this, or is it safe to say its a limitation
of the Structured Testing tool?

thanks,

Stuart.