Re: BioChemEntity

Hi Justin,

It was just a glitch (either on the site or my eyes, hard to tell now).
Contributors are now on a separated tab.

I am not sure though whether examples or ontologies will be attached to
this type. I know Keneth and Ricardo were working on some examples but
as this is a wrapper for specialized profiles, well, not sure how to
proceed. I am happy to provide examples as we point to genes and
organisms for which there is no specific profile.

I will talk about it with Ricardo, Keneth and Alasdair and will keep the
list posted on any advance.

Regards,